domingo, 1 de julio de 2012

Samsung Galaxy S3 Secrets

Pensé que había roto mi SGS3 y estuve buscando información durante horas. Durante mi búsqueda encontré numerosa documentación marcada como confidencial pero como como todos estos documentos ya son accesibles en Internet me siento libre como para aglutinarlos y compartirlos en éste artículo.

I thought I had broken my SGS3 and was looking for information for hours. During my search I found numerous documents marked as confidential, but as all these documents are accessible on the Internet I feel free to agglutinate and share them in this post.

Official User Manual
GT-I9300 - Manual de usuario (español)
GT-I9300 Ice Cream Sandwich Guide Ver 6.0 (Eglish)
GT-I9300-BRICKED
GSM TELEPHONE GT-I9300
GT-I9300 - Specifications
GT-I9300 - Exploded View and Parts List
GT-I9300 - LEVEL 2 Repair
GT-I9300 - MAIN Electrical Parts List
GT-I9300 - Cellular phone Parts List
GT-I9300 - LEVEL 3 Repair
GT-I9300 - Flashguide


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario